Newberry, South Carolina
1.6K views
5.0

We bought our building in 2008 in Gaston, SC.We recently moved to Newberry, SC and contacted our local provider to move our building to our new home.

The driver, Steve Thornton, and his partner were prompt in arriving and assessing what had to be done. They treated us, and our property with care and respect. They were both very pleasant and professional. The new site was down a very narrow driveway, between a basketball pole and an established tree, over a curb, and into our back yard.

They did it very slowly and carefully so as not to cause any damage. We were amazed that it went so smoothly. These two men, and the staff we've spoken to in our area were wonderful. They made a stressful situation easy for us.

Many thanks to everyone involved in our move.It was a pleasure doing business with them.

This reviewer shared experience about good customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall satisfied with Graceland Portable Buildings. the best about positive experience from Graceland Portable Buildings was customer service. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Graceland Portable Buildings.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Home Construction and Repair category for more informed decision or compare Graceland Portable Buildings to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Graceland Portable Buildings?

Comments