Graceland Portable Buildings - Review in Home Construction and Repair category from Myrtle Beach, South Carolina

I had a repo i called graceland portable Buildings to pick the building up.on 05/21/2016 on05/23/2016.thay sents a drive that pickes up for Graceland portable Building to pick up my building.graceland portable building told me the driver name was Randy.So the driver randy shows up between 9:30am.and10:00am on 05/23/2016 to pick up the building .in the mean time i was doing thinks in my home.the nextthing i no the driver Randy was my son inlaw pulls up in my drive .he gose to the fences and i hear him calling me to come there .so i did and when i saw the way this man called Randy had done to my fence i was very very up set .that is not all the pictures.i can't even put my gate door back on because he has bent the bar that the gate door goses on.i can't belever this is happening.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Product or service
Review category
Home Construction and Repair
review #853535

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Graceland Portable Buildings? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Graceland Portable Buildings. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Graceland Portable Buildings.
Filing a new complaint about