Sadler, Texas
1.3K views

Got a repo 14x24 had it 6 month, my father died so decided to send that building back.Called them, said they would pick it up.

Month passes and still not touched so I call again, this time I'm ''asked'' to call their driver for them. I call the driver, they tell me they will get it right after the first of the year. Another month passes and I end up having to pay $600 for a new building site to be prepped for a larger building because theres is still sitting in the way.

Its been roughly 100 days now and it still just sits on my property empty.Tired of calling them getting the run around.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Graceland Portable Buildings and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Graceland Portable Buildings to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Graceland Portable Buildings graceland portable buildings return policy for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Graceland Portable Buildings?

Comments

Do you know anybody with a flatbed auto carrier ???... Go to court have to have property removed legally