1.4K views

I had a repo i called graceland portable Buildings to pick the building up.on 05/21/2016 on05/23/2016.thay sents a drive that pickes up for Graceland portable Building to pick up my building.graceland portable building told me the driver name was Randy.So the driver randy shows up between 9:30am.and10:00am on 05/23/2016 to pick up the building .in the mean time i was doing thinks in my home.the nextthing i no the driver Randy was gone.so my son inlaw pulls up in my drive .he gose to the fences and i hear him calling me to come there .so i did and when i saw the way this man called Randy had done to my fence i was very very up set .that is not all the pictures.i can't even put my gate door back on because he has bent the bar that the gate door goses on.i can't belever this is happening.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of graceland portable buildings delivery service. Graceland Portable Buildings needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned graceland portable buildings delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Graceland Portable Buildings.

Had an Experience with Graceland Portable Buildings?

Comments