2.8K views

I purchased a building in 2014 for 2,779 put a 700 down payment which they took taxes from that...which brought my down payment down to 648.16...leaving a total of 2130.84 left to be financed...i have payed all of my payments in a timely fashion which was 98.65 with the tax equalled 107 and some change each month...well i called to talk to a representative because something looked kind of shady with my contract....she told me on her screen it showed that my contract was for 42months when the one that i had read 36 months...im still paying on this building and i wont be finished until march of 2017...after speaking with the first rep that told me she did not understand why it was like that...she then connected me to someone in contracts who did not give a dam at all telling me that buy the time i would be finished with this building that the total amount that i will have paid would be 4500.... I want to know how in the *** is this a good deal...and how is it that i'm paying right at double the amount that was financed....with money being put down....this company is a rip off...and i currently having my contract being looked at by my lawyer and will be going to the better business bureau on graceland rentals..i should have been finished paying for this building...and the customer service was horrible...and did not care at all...DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY...my account was always in good standing...and the way i was treated was not fair...not only do i feel ripped off...but they treated me like ***...a paying customer who's account is in good standing...i dont recommend this company to anyone...RIP OFF...RIP OFF!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of graceland portable buildings customer care. Graceland Portable Buildings needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned graceland portable buildings customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Graceland Portable Buildings.

Had an Experience with Graceland Portable Buildings?

Comments

Chehalis, Washington, United States #1300712

I'm guessing you signed a "no credit needed", lease-to-own agreement that does generally cost more vs paying by cash or credit card.If that was not clear in the contract or explained to you that was a problem.

However if you didn't read the contract and understand it before signing it then that falls on you.It's not always a company's fault when you fail to understand the contract you sign.

New Iberia, Louisiana, United States #1231726