Graceland had no record of my purchase contract and informed me that they in fact sold it to another company.I called the company to inquire about my payment only to be put on hold for a very long time after going through a process of an automated system.

When I finally spoke to someone, I was rushed, and horrify with the information that was provided. The representative did not try to assist me and threaten to disconnect the call when I confronted her about the outrageous information that was being provided, until finally she hung up on me after confronting her about the fraudulent behavior. I made a down payment for the portable building and the representative told me that my down payment did not count towards my payment for the portable space; more than a thousand dollars was paid towards it. In addition, the representative stated that I am being charge a 50 percent sale tax rate which is absurd and outrageous, no such thing legally exist.

I explained to the representative that I was told by the purchasing agent that I can pay off my contract upright and she mentioned that if I did I will still owe the three year period amount even if I pay it off early. In addition, to more. I explained to the representative that I wasn't informed of such thing and was in fact informed the very opposite during the time I finalize my purchase, with the agent at Graceland. She said that it was not true.

In addition, the representative stated that my contract is not held to the standard it was initially during my purchase. I called the authorities after a number of times trying to contact Graceland regarding this issue.

Graceland told me that they sold my contract which I was never informed of and they cannot access my account because of it.I been calling them constantly, until I was left with no option but calling the authorities who informed me I should not pay the outrageous price and in fact go to count if the issue is not resolve

Review about: Graceland Portable Buildings Customer Care.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Deceiveful.

Had an Experience with Graceland Portable Buildings?

Comments