Business Owner defrauded out of his business by unscrupulous and unethical business practices, and numerous deceptive trade acts.
I was fraudulently induced to purchase 2 Graceland locations after working 8 months with 10-12 hour days. JD Laney and Kent Meyer first provided fraudulent information so I would purchase these locations. After purchasing the Reagor Springs and the Corsicana locations I then learned that the previous month that Reagor Springs had done only $30,000 in sales. Upon further examination, we started calling people back listed in the sales logs that most of them were fraudulent entries. We were approached by many of Kent Meyer's previous customers and they explained how they too were swindled by Kent Meyer and JD. We brought it to JD Laney(the divisional manger)'s attention, who basically said he could care less, which was the norm of JD. The Corsicana lot only had one sale after the purchase of it. However, in August they sold $70,000. Please note that we kept the same sales staff as before the purchase of the location. JD was fully aware of me purchasing these locations from Kent Meyer, as he had to approve of me becoming a dealer at both these locations. The Corsicana lot was doing good. Out of total shock and disbelief, on October 1st, JD Laney, my two salesmen, Kent Meyer's brother, Brian went out to my location, threw all my stuff in a U Haul truck and left it in a field. He then assisted Brian Meyer, instructing my two salesmen to help him them move the buildings approximately 4 miles away to a new location. JD was well aware that I had signed a year's lease on this location, and paid Kent Meyer $20,000.
JD Laney and Kent Meyer provided me with fraudulent sales numbers to induce me to buy these locations. He then assisted and directed the theft of my business by Kent Meyer's brother, Brian. JD Laney was fully aware of what he was doing, as he is the one that had to of approved the new dealer, Kent's brother, Brian Meyer. JD Laney, Graceland Portable Buildings, Graceland Properties LLC, G.P. Portable Buildings LLC, and JDL Builders LLC participated in fraud and deceptive trade practices. JD then tricked me into bringing in all the contracts. He then told us that he moved all the buildings off the lot and have stolen our salesmen. He waited until after he had all the checks and contracts. I was also cheated out of all my marketing expenses, and all my commissions.
Graceland Portable Buildings, Graceland Properties LLC, G.P. Portable Buildings LLC, and JDL Builders LLC owe me thousands of dollars. This location, like all Graceland locations have extremely unhappy customers because of the poor customer service and their management tactics. I would be glad to provide names and numbers of numerous unhappy customers once I get it approved through the customers. Warning, to all dealers, potential dealers, vendors, suppliers, contractors subcontractors, customers, be aware, all these companies are straight, corrupt crooks. I would be glad to provide details or anything else you deem necessary. You may contact me 24/7 at the number listed below. If you see the "G" on the buildings, run away and don't look back, as you too will be swindled.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Business Practice
- Review category
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I have a horror story here.Landlord is referring to Gregory Eveslage in this document.Rented Address was 10144 Morning light Dr., Avon IN. 46123.Landlord address Gregory Eveslage 5205 Clover Ridge Dr.,Greenville,..."
- "this is a new shingle installed on my roof many more just like it an over nailed passed hernando county code inspection.also sears 3rd party inspector.problem is they are unable..."
- "Not exactly a cheaper option to hiring a REAL painter. They missed whole sections of my siding, it took three times out to finally cover the siding completely (what I..."
- "Purchased a couch set - surface of the sofa upholstery wearing off. I purchased warranty - they say won't cover. Customer service kicked me out. Wasted 270 Dollars on warranty. Bargain best..."
- "Even though I have a Corolla, I'm quite familiar with Lute Riley, as I've owned several Hondas in the past (and my wife has one now). So when my tire..."
- "Dish network killed my puppy. I live on a dead end drive with no trespassing signs posted around my property. Today a few minutes after I let my puppy out to..."
- "She goes by ruby or Lilly she's a rip off she had black guys rob me at gun point her *** really stinks she is a fat pig 100% fake..."
- "I took a client to lunch He requested pizza I ordered a small Italian sub and was quite disappointed 3 pieces of meat and a piece of cheese The manager..."
- "I switched to VM after being with Verizon for years. 5 years ago, data cost ridiculous amounta of money; we were paying over $200 a month for phones which is..."